Women's Classic Ultra Mini - Burnt Cedar
The Classic Ultra Mini updates UGG's most iconic silhouette with a lower shaft height, adding easy on-off and enhanced versatility. Pre-treated to keep it looking better for longer, this Classic features everything you love about the original, like signature UGG sheepskin and a flexible, ultra-lightweight sole. Wear with virtually anything – the styling options are endless.
This product was made in a factory that supports women in our supply chain with the help of HERproject. This collaborative initiative creates partnerships with brands like ours to empower and educate women in the workplace.
The outsole of this product is either a SugarSole™ outsole, which is a responsible compound using sugarcane foam that allows us to reduce dependency on fossil fuels by replacing petroleum-based ethylene, or a Treadlite by UGG™ outsole.
- Treadlite by UGG™ Proprietary compound which increases cushioning and traction for a supremely lightweight, ultra-durable sole.
- Sheepskin Lining Vetted through extensive, industry-leading processes to ensure only the highest quality sheepskin makes the cut, delivering the signature feeling of UGG.
- SugarSole™ The sugarcane in our SugarSole™ foam allows us to reduce dependency on fossil fuels by replacing petroleum-based ethylene, absorbing 1.6 pounds of CO2 for every pound of ethylene replaced.
- Post-Applied Treatment Treated to repel light amounts of water. Product should be re-treated periodically to maintain protection.
- Topically applied water repellency treatment
- 17mm Twinface sheepskin upper
- Asymmetrical topline, Overlock stitch detailing on seams, Rear pull tab, Suede heel counter
- 17mm UGGplush™ 80% upcycled wool, 20% TENCEL™ Lyocell sockliner
- Sugarcane EVA Outsole or Treadlite by UGG™ EVA outsole
- Polyester binding or textile binding made from 100% recycled polyester fibers
- 3.5" shaft height
- Leather heel label with embossed UGG® logo
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated.