This body of water between New Zealand and Australia has been called one of the roughest stretches of sea in the world. The gripper temple holes of these large frames will keep them in place on any journey, and when you finally make it to land they're just as useful while you kick back and relax behind their beach styling. Bio-based resin is used to stay mindful of both the sea and the shore.
Superior Clarity & Scratch-Resistant
- Glass provides the best clarity in material
- Encapsulated mirrors (between layers of glass) are scratch-proof
- 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass
- Polycarbonate is your lightest and most durable lens material option
- C-wall is a molecular bond which is scratch-resistant