Known for being the location of Theodore Roosevelt's residence, Oyster Bay was named for the fine quality of its oysters. These medium-sized frames feature rectangular lenses and are among our most lightweight thanks to their rimless construction. Theses sunglasses also reflect Roosevelt's dedication to conservation, as they're made from our castor-based earth-friendly bio-resin.
Superior Clairty & Scratch-Resistant
- Glass provides the best clarity in material
- Encapsulated mirrors (between layers of glass) are scratch-proof
- 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass
- Polycarbonate is your lightest and most durable lens material option
- C-well is a molecular bond which is scratch-resistant