Captain James Cook was an epic explorer, navigator and cartographer and we believe there's a little of him in all of us. Map your own course for adventures both far and near with the Costa Cook large lightweight frames made from corrosion-free titanium. The material also lends flexibility to the temples and combined with Hydrolite, ensures they stay put as you chart unfamiliar and unpredictable waters.
Superior Clarity & Scratch-Resistant
- Glass provides the best clarity in material
- Encapsulated mirrors (between layers of glass) are scratch-proof
- 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass
- Polycarbonate is your lightest and most durable lens material option
- C-wall is a molecular bond which is scratch-resistant