Named for the only town on Mustang Island where Spanish horses ran free, the four colorway option of the Aransas reflect a barrier island lifestyle. Like everything in Texas, it comes in a large acetate frame with a classic square lens shape and crafted design elements. The Costa Aransas Polarized Sunglasses exude confidence and convey the lifestyle of salt in your hair and sand between your toes.
Superior Clarity & Scratch-Resistant
- Glass provides the best clarity in material
- Encapsulated mirrors (between layers of glass) are scratch-proof
- 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass
- Polycarbonate is your lightest and most durable lens material option
- C-well is a molecular bond which is scratch-resistant